* Jingle Bell tops: The Bell tops are so much in trend this year. They are simple but are elegant provided you pair it up with a printed or good textured bottom or a bottom with stripes, be it a skirt or a high waistpant. You can also pair it up with your favorite denims to add more for a casual look and can pull off this look anytime, anywhere. Add minimal accessory to it along with basic heels, just like a choker along with a sandal heel or wedges.
* A bold red dress: Who doesn’t own a red dress? And red colour is itself very bold. A red dress with silhouette detailing if paired up with stilettoes and a messy bun is altogether a perfect take this holiday season. It is so much casual with absolutely no efforts been put and the bold colour adds to the glam effect. This outfit doesn’t require you to wear any necklaces or accessories, a watch will do just fine. If you have a wavelength hair then keep it open.
* Lace Crop tops: Just like a red dress, a red colour lace top if not added to your bag or list of outfits, marks an incomplete holiday look. A lace top works with any bottoms, whether it is a formal black pant or palazzo but don’t forget to wear high heels to appear taller in stature, it adds to the glamourous effect very casually.
* Elegant White: Elegance and Glam are twins, more or less. White colour speaks as a fashion statement which is both casual and glam so a white off shoulder top or sweater is going to capture looks and attention this holiday season. Pair it up with a white linen pant or a well fitted skirt and a beautiful choker. You can carry this look to a party or for a get together with friends. It adds elegance because it is cosy and a girly kind of a look paired up with decent heels.
* A Siren Glam Long Gown/Maxi: A glam long gown or Maxi is an outfit that is all glittery and shiny. One which is embroidered with gem and glitter adds glamour to a new year party as this dress provides glow and brightness. Though this dress has weight, a bit not too easy to carry but is easy to wear or put on. This dress is very gorgeous and can be carried on beautifully with no accessories at all. Just the right heel that has glitters on it will do justice to the outfit.
* Knits and Jersey Dresses: If you talk of comfort along with some cosiness and warmth then knits or jersey dresses are best to pull off for an evening party to your neighbourhood or relatives especially when you know you have to run here and there greeting friends and family. Add metallic jewellery to the outfit. This outfit is more about a chic look when paired up with high length boots or simple bellies.
* Black Jumpsuit: Black is one elegant colour that can be pulled off by anybody elegantly and a Jumpsuit that is black is a perfect outfit to wear out for a Christmas party or dinner date with your loved ones. A Jumpsuit is super comfortable to carry giving a major style goal in between comfy, casual and dressy.
Dressing drop dead gorgeous, like a chic and maintaining the epitome of glamour with casualty around and most importantly feeling your best comfortable self is all one looks forward for a holiday break.